- Statutory Rights are unaffected on all our Products (apart from items that are specifically ordered for Clients as Bespoke items*)-our aim is to remedy any issue quickly and efficiently so please open parcels immediately upon delivery.
- We always check our Products where possible ,prior to dispatch and always pack in appropriate materials. We do Recycle packaging when ever possible.
- We do NOT accept unsolicited returns.We do not accept returns unless in their original packaging.
- Agreement must be made in writing or by agreement with a named member of staff, about who is responsible for returns costs.
- We respectfully request that our customers to let us know in writing within 24- 48 hours of delivery about any issues that may have arisen with an order quoting the order number and full name, Delivery address and Contact details including a usable contact telephone number and e mail address.
- We will endeavour to acknowledge the written request to return goods, within 5 working days and will request from the customer proof of Damage (for example; photographs.) Or, if not damaged ,that the goods are returned in an unused and re sale able state in original packaging. We request that all goods are suitable repackaged for returns.We do not accept returns from companies hiring out goods purchased from us-other than when agreed in writing.
- A tracking number will be sent via the courier service to customers email or mobile phone regarding delivery times for your goods .Elizabeth and Stevens are not responsible for any delay in delivery via any Delivery service used after we have dispatched goods (see delivery and returns),or any event beyond our control including, but not limited to, adverse weather conditions, industrial action, fire, war, prohibition or enactment of any kind, lock out, illness or human error.
- If a delivery site access is restricted for any reason and the carrier is unaware, goods may not be off loaded and a charge will be levied for re delivery or restocking costs.
- Where proven damage has occurred in transit we can make a Claim which may or may not be successful. Images are always required and can be e mailed where appropriate along with request for up lift or return within 5 working days.
- Refunds are dealt with in the appropriate financial manner. For example strictly through METHOD of original Payment.
- * please note -where items are sold on line to individuals hiring them out after purchase , we will only accept damage reports two days after receipt of signed for goods, and we will need photographic evidence in that time frame as well, thanks.
- A restocking fee for returned goods will be charged up to 20% of the total invoice value in certain circumstances.
This information forms a part of our "Terms and Conditions" which must be read and agreed to.
Our latest artist in residence is the talented Salts Mill, Bradford. View their work here in our gallery.
Visit us at Elizabeth and Stevens Ltd, The Showrooms, Great North Rd, Markham Moor, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 0QU
the E&S blog
Chelsea Flower show 2019
As usual we will be visiting this show , now officially an 'antique' after being in existence each y…